The National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law provides many resources for researchers:
- Publications: The Center has published many resources relating to Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law.
- Air and Space Law Calendar: The Center updates a comprehensive calendar outlining the upcoming events and activities being held in academic, government, and industry spheres relating to the aerospace law community.
- Blog: Res Communis: Res Communis is a blog that seeks to publicly explore the variety of legal issues connected with aerospace activities. Res Communis is written by the Center Faculty and various contributors from within the aerospace community.
- Journal of Space Law: The Journal of Space Law is a journal devoted to space law and the legal problems arising out of human activities in outer space. Under the guidance of late Professor Emeritus Stephen Gorove, The University of Mississippi has published the Journal of Space Law since 1973. As part of the National Center for Remote Sensing, Air, and Space Law, it continues to publish this widely recognized journal.
- Space Law Archive: Created in 2007, the Archive at the National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law remains the largest space law archive in existence.